Grilled shrimp on Greek-like salad
What to do?
- Grill shrimp on the barbecue until opaque
- Toss together salad veggies of your choice
- If you want, throw on some cheese...I chose feta
- Chop some fresh herbs from your garden, in this case, parsley and dill. If fresh isn't an option, sprinkle dried herbs of your choice; I do it all the time.
- Add kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Drizzle white vinegar (yes, white vinegar) and extra virgin olive oil
- Toss salad
- Top with shrimp
- Drink a glass of wine (optional but highly recommended)
Do you have a simple, protein-packed salad that you'd like to share?