Pulse the following in a food processor:
- 3/4 lb of wild salmon, skin and bones removed
- 1 tbs of chopped fresh dill
- 1tbs of honey or maple mustard
- 1 tbs of chopped shallot
- small handful of crumbled feta
- small handful of panko or bread crumbs
- 1 egg white
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Form into patties and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes
- Grill or fry in a non-stick pan for about 5 minutes per side on medium heat (we fried tonight)
Easy "fancy" mayo for dipping
- Combine 2 tbs of low-fat mayo, 1 tbs of maple mustard, 1 finely chopped green onion and freshly ground pepper.
Roasted fingerling potatoes with dill
- Preheat oven to 350. Toss potatoes (sliced in half if necessary) with olive oil, kosher salt, freshly ground pepper and chopped fresh dill. Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 4o minutes, flipping once.